Thursday, April 22, 2010

Creepy people everywhere

If only the management hire the right people for the right post then working together will be so much easier, right? Then again if everything fall into the right place then the management has nothing to do because they don't have to manage their staff. Hmm...in reality, everyday you just have to deal with creepy, weirdo, psychotic and the list goes on and on...

Guess what?

Apparently nowadays, I see creepy people everywhere and they are quite a number of them. For all you know, they may one day rule the organization. Not a pretty sight but I just have to deal with it.

Dealing with these people are just taxing...I think I better hit the sack now. I need my beauty sleep or else I may look horrible tomorrow :-)

Love yourself first,



No comments:

Post a Comment