Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It is Complicated

It's complicated - 3 1/2 stars. Watch it!

Yours truly managed to complete the ironing yesterday. Yahuuu! So, as a reward we went to watch It's Complicated yesterday's evening. I love it. I especially love the smoking weeds scene - hehee...kinda remind me of the good ol' days ...I find it hilarious, but mind you only real adult will be able understand or comprehend the message behind the whole movie. I dare to say this sebabnya, masa kami tengok this movie, I think only the three of us laughed our heart out! The other young couples/audience apparently were quiet. So I've concluded they either don't get it or perhaps they were intimated by our roars of laughters. Hahaa...errrr, I chose to believe the former conclusion!

Till my next post, back to work now. Ssssh!





No comments:

Post a Comment