Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When in Rome

When in Rome - I give 2 stars

We went to watch this movie last weekend. After two rom-com It's Complicated and Date Night, I was hoping this one will be equally good but I was disappointed. Why? No chemistry between two lead actors despite Josh Duhamel is such a hottie! Despite supporting cast are also stand up comedians (correct me if I'm wrong) their presence didn't help the movie much. I was quiet most of the time, no ketawa gila-gila except one scene when they were driving a mini car...yawn.

So peeps, If you do want watch this movie. Post your comment, let me know what you think about this movie, ya? I promise I won't bite...hahaaaaa...

Good nite, sweet dreams






1 comment:

  1. I would probably still watch it for Josh Duhamel alone! Heeeee....

    ReplyDelete