Monday, April 12, 2010

Movie Marathon


Date Movie - 4 stars. Yes! Go watch it!

I took my very first two days leave that was last Friday and today. So, what better way to spend your break than pamper yourself right? Other than being Officer-In-Charge since our maid balik kampung...so for the time being no more being tai-tai until we find new maid. Penat ooooh!

Anyway, setelah berhempas pulas kemas rumah dan jadi laundrymart, I said ini tak boleh jadi. Mesti juga go out and pamper myself. So yesterday we spent the whole day and evening B, L and D outside and catch-up with movies. Watched two movies, first Date Movie then follow-up by Clash with the Titans. Kalau ikutkan hati, mau terus tengok It's Complicated...hahaaa...anyway, we decided to watch it next time.

Clash of the Titans - 2 1/2 stars. So so nothing new, still you may watch it on Wed.

In between movies, sempat juga i squeeze "me time" so I had body lymphatic massage and foot reflex. The result, heaven! Then dinner lagi makan tomyam seafood dan kerabu mangga wah wah wah! meletup! Kakakakaaa...

Oh! before signing off, if you do watch Date Movie, check out Mark Wahlberg's super-abs! He's sooooo sexy! Gotta go, hari mau hujan, so yours truly kena angkat kain...Perhaps, if I finish ironing, we may get to watch It's Complicated tonight :-)

The Undomestic Goddess,

No comments:

Post a Comment