Saturday, May 1, 2010

He's back!!!

Ironman 2 - 4 stars. Watch it!

After much waiting and anticipation finally I get to see him. Nasib baik booking online, kalau tidak jangan harap dapat tengok. In general, love the movie, though I think the previous the first Ironman was better. This time around, I feel that the movie squeeze so many thing s into one movie. This time around I see powerful supporting cast, one that I must mention here is Mickey Rourke, his lakonan betul-betul hidup. No wonderlah he won an academy. Also, I wish Terence Howard would continue with this sequel, he is also such a hottie.Heheeee...

As for the Ironman himself? Robert Downey Jr. took that part well. Ironman is Robert Downey. Jr. Can't imagine anybody else bawa this role. I love his acting and you know what? I find him hot despite he's a bit eccentric. Ops! yours truly can go overboard when it comes to Downey, I'm a big fan of him :-) So, please excuse me if I'm a bit biased here. Another thing that I love about this movie is the chemistry between Downey and Paltrow. Excellent chemistry. How I wish, one of these days, they do rom-com. I wonder how would that be? Hmmm....

Okaylah, don't want to elaborate further. Go, go, go watch this movie!

Enjoy your weekend darlings!

3 comments:

  1. Bila la dapat tengok ni??
    Robert Downey Jr is the biggest comeback story of Hollywood! And hey...normal is overrated, eccentric men ARE hot :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yesssssssssss...I love Jr., dari dulu lagi!He is such a hottie!Bah dear, apa lagi go for movie date...musti tengok di panggung ni baru best:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah!! what in the world la that always make YOU/ME admire the thing that I/YOU also admire? nda payah ckp la kan beb! Byk kali suda gini ni .. ahaha

    Robert Downey. Jr. is a man!

    ReplyDelete