Saturday, May 22, 2010

GSC Policy Sucks!

Hi guys!!!!

I've been wanting to watch "Belukar" ever since...and on top of it, my bff pun cakap best ceritanya. So, this morning we went all the way to 1B because there is only one show for "Belukar" Punyalah laju bawa kereta just to be there on time. Sampai, terus queue to buy ticket imagine our disappointment, they won't start the show because there were just the two of us. Apparently GSC policy was, GSC will only proceed with any show provided at least 3 people bought the show tickets. We waited for a while, manatau ada couple or at least satu orang tapi after few minutes, teda. Check with the GSC girl again, confirmed they cancelled the show. I've never heard such policy. I thought as long as ada audience the show will run. Looks like, we have to go to Growball then. Hopefully, I can watch "Belukar" tomorrow. If not us, sepa lagi yang support our film industry right?

On another note, being a true Sabahan, macam biasa kalau ada benda baru mesti mo sibuk-sibuk tengokkan? Hahaaa....So, I joint the crowd last night to check out new GSC at Suria Sabah. Memang best, aircond sejuk giler, well at least for now. So peeps, bring your shawl with you. We watched the Bounty Hunter" last night. Okaylah...it's something different for Jennifor Aniston. I can't post my review, because I am a huge fan of hers :-) So, I am already biased here. Check out her body, stunning!

Anyway, I personally think this is not one of her best movies. Still, this movie was much better than "When in Rome". Chemistry between Aniston and Butler, showed that they have something going on off screen but the plot and script I think a bit loose. Sayang juga when you get two strong actors on screen together and yet the movie just so-so.


I give 2 1/2 stars. Watch it only if you're Aniston's fan

Off me go darlings,

No comments:

Post a Comment