Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'll be counting sheeps...

Photo credit: dkle [urf]

I've been away from office for the past one week, so tomorrow is my first day back to office. Well actually, since now it's already past midnite, then in 8 hours time I'll be in the office. I don't know why, I feel nervous going back to the office, maybe it's because it's my first long break since last March. I think I berdebar-debar since last Friday lagi...I hope everything will be ok. Jangan kena H1N1 sudahlah! Because one of the symptom is berdebar-debar....adeh!adeh!

In one week, a lot of things can happened...lagi-lagi I heard that the witch from culcutta is going to be our big boss, effective this Aug. Oh! I think my worst nightmare has just begun...

I can't sleep... to be honest, I am so not looking forward to office...and now I am having difficulties sleeping...bengkali lepas ni I'll be counting sheeps. I hope it works. Don't ask me to read , because I am not in the mood for reading. Big sigh. My only consolation is, I get to see my bff tomorrow. I bet, mesti banyak gossip ni!

XOXOXO, Gossip Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment