Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All in the name of love

A close friend of mine told me that, he/she will fight all the way just to keep their relationship going eventhough at the expend of making the fool out of themselves. They don't care, just to prove their unconditional love. They even said that, they will not give-up eventhough their instinct is telling them that it's not going to work out, anyway.
This makes me wonder, the things that we do all in the name of love...is it worth it? I'm not saying they are fools in love, does the other person appreciates all the crazy things that they did for them? If the woman/man failed to see how my friends fight all the way just to show they care, then I think it's their lost.
Right now, I just hope and pray that the woman/man that my friends are fighting for is worth it after all. I hope this woman/man knows how much they means to my friends. If this woman/man sincerely love my friends, then they better stop hurting my friends.
I just cannot bear it when I see someone dear to me gets hurt over and over again. It breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment