Sunday, August 16, 2009

Charlie's Angels

Standing from left to right: Farrah, Farrah and Farrah

Farrah (English): Beautiful, Delightful, Joyful, Happiness and Ironsmith

Finally after working for current organization for the past three years, I was sent to attend a course on Event Management. Pheww! what a reward. Thank you, boss. The course was interesting and it has provided me with in-depth knowledge on event management skills which are totally relevant to my current work. Not only that, I get to meet the people in the industry of event management.; such a cool and happening group of peoples! I had a great time, sampai ngak mau balik office, hahahaha! Anyway, the highlight of this course was, for the first time three Farrah's in one room, can u imagine? How often do you get this chance right? Yes, Farrah is such a common name; Fara, Farrah, Farah...but these three girls shared the same Farrah's name, bah! Apalagi, I've got to blog about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment