Thursday, February 19, 2009

If only...

I am currently watching Ugly Betty session 2, I love this series because of it's very the dramatic and colourful characters. Well, if you dont know (I bet everybody knows!) what this series is all about then you better watch it! It's highly recommended if you need a good laugh or you just had a bad day.

Actually, the story is pretty simple. It's about a girl named Betty who works in a cruel media industry but somehow her kindness and "lurus bendul" helped her to survive the harsh world. Despite attempts by her officemates to sabotage her, somehow she managed to manouver the situation (in her own way) and in the end saved her clueless boss, Daniel Meade.

So you see, apart from the above descriptions of this series, there is another reason why I loveeeee this series. He is one of the reasons,

Eventhough most of the times he doesn't know what he is doing in the office, but the moment he look at Betty with his innocent blue eyes and said "Betty, you have to help me". My heart just melt and I wish I was the one who can save him! Dramatic arent I? Still, if only I have a boss like him...

Don't worry, this obsession is only temporary! Until I find another good series worth watching!

2 comments: