Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, it's hari kekasih but my hubby and I dont really celebrate this day because we find it overrated. Everything is marked up and comercialized, so what's the point blowing your pockets just for the sake of Valentine's Day? Everyday pun Valentine's Day what? Haha...so you know what we did? We had brunch at Pit's Corner. Walaupun teda candle light or romantic ambiance...chicken chopnya nyaman sekali! Now, I am in my room preparing for tutorials with OUM tomorrow. Have a Happy Valentine's Day you'all!:-)

4 comments:

  1. what did i do on valentine's? pegi salon cuci rambut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it when the shampoo girl massage our hair...so syiok oh! I think I should to saloonlah this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u know that on valentine's day, the price of a stalk of red rose is RM10 in Cyberjaya, RM15 in KLCC and RM25 in Bangsar.

    now i am looking for partner to buat bisnes tanam bunga ros jek hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zetty: Tulah pasal! Hehe...if your bisnes bunga jadik, jangan lupa supply kat Sabah juga...hehe...

    ReplyDelete