Friday, February 13, 2009

Tada! Finally I have my very own public blog!

Actually I've been wanting to have a public blog since early this year because, "sampai bilalah I want to stalk on other peoples blog and only read about their stories?" I think it's time for me to share my stories too! But the problem is, I dont know what my blog's url should be, because I want my blog's url to be simple just like me. Macam-macam nama I brainstormed, Rina my high school buddy and Tasha my little sister dua-dua jadi mangsa. Macam-macam ideas they gave me, among top two names are...
fabulousfarrah.blogspot.com - this one sounds cool, but on a second thought it doesn't reflect me. You know, I am no Kimora in Fablane, my life is simple. So, I have to let this go.
fattyliciousfarrah.blogspot.com - my sister gave this url, I like it because it sounds catchy but on a second thought I dont want to be fat forever? Hehe...so, I have to let this go.
But after cracking my heads over names then out of nowhere, while browsing for gossips (you knowlah me very the papparazi@ aunty kepoh) I saw a website ohbulan.com. Then voila! I came up with ohfarrah[dot]blogspot[dot]com. Simple, easy to remember and that's me!
So welcome everybody to Farrah in Wonderland...happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. good to know that i can keep myself updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...please do, you have one stalker here
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. at last tertgk gak blog ko farrah..hehe..since rina invited me to joint her blog..the 1st person i try to find is u..that's y la heran bila ko teda di fren list rina..keep in touch my dear...

    ReplyDelete