Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Rina dear!


Rina & I
Picture taken way back in 1995


Last year, I promised to upload our old photos together but only recently when I was spring-cleaning my store, I found this photo. So, there you have it dear...As you can see from the photo, yours truly was very slim, masa ni baru form 5...photo was taken by a studio photographer, during those days, we were so fanatic with studio photos because we want our photos to be cun-melencup bila letak dalam friends diary or autograph. I wonder if it is still a practice with youngsters knowaday...hmm...

Anyway, today is a special day for a dear friend of mine, Rina...it's her 32nd birthday! Happy birthday dear! I always pray for all the best things in life for you and family :-) Amin.

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that

they can grow separately without growing apart"
- Elisabeth Foley

Lots of Love...xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. OMG....this is so precious...memories..memories..

    arghhhh how time flies kan dear...ya those days busy with studio photographer, now mostly students have their own digital camera, hahaha....

    anyway, tx so much for this...and Thanks for being such a beautiful part of my life, your friendship means more to me than you will ever know

    ReplyDelete