Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Babe!


Izan and I
Picture taken during our lunch gathering at Salut last year, 2009.
Yum yum sedap tu kek!

Today is the birthday of someone dear to me, my bff...Izan. She turns 31 but she ain't growing any older, still the same hot babe I've known since yester years (ops!that's that means we're getting older? wink-wink). We first met when we studied in Universiti Malaya back in 1997 then we when our separate ways. The world must be small, when we met again in 2006 because we work with the same organisation. And guess what? Now, we are colleague, not only working in the same division, in fact we are neighbours! Hahaaa...Work may be stressful at times but knowing that I have a friend next door makes everything easy. The only problem is when we start xoxo, sometimes no full-stop. Yes, time flies when you are having fun. Kadang, entah apa-apa yang di xoxo...Hahaa...

Thank you babe for being there for me. I am glad we've crossed our path for I have found another gem, a friend in you :-)

I hope she gets all the things she wants in life, because I know she deserves it. Amin.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment