Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't be a stranger!

A friend in need, is a friend indeed.
As a friend, all you wanted to do is help your friend because you care for him/her. So, I find it weird when someone I regarded as my close friend can just "lied" right to my face when he/she should have just tell the plain truth. After all, I am his/her friend.
Perhaps he/she has his/her own reasons. Perhaps he/she didn't trust me enough to tell the truth. Perhaps he/she is scared that I will tell others. If trust is the issue, then that's very sad. After all we've been through?
Perhaps, he/she never even regarded me as his/her friends. Sigh.
Or maybe, I was wrong. Maybe he/she did the tell the truth. Oh! well, let's give it a benefit of a doubt. But, I still can't help it that, after all these years, he/she should have known me better. I don't judge. I just want to help. Simple fact.
I wish I was not a stranger to him/her. Sigh.
I might be a stranger to him/her but I still hope nothing but best wishes for him/her.
Or maybe, I am just being too emotional because it's the first day of the month. Still, I trust my instincts are always right.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Farrah, If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don't
    accept, because you will lose one friend; on the
    other hand, if two strangers come with the same
    request, accept because you will gain one friend.

    You stay young and keep a song in your heart. Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CalebCKan : Err, now I wish I could read chinese characters...opps! Anyone can help with translation?

    Uncle Lee : I never tot of it this way, but will keep this advise in mind. Oh! Thanks Lee for dropping by :D hehee...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete