Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What a bummer!

Last Saturday, I went to CIMB Cash Deposit, Jalan Sagunting to make payment for my outstanding hotel charges-Perkasa Hotel Keningau. Don't ask me why do I have to fork out my own money to pay for my outstation hotel charges. The reason was simply because I didn't inform our Admin Unit thus no LoU from them means I have to pay first, then claim later which is fine by me.

To cut the story short, I went there and join the long queue. Upon my turn, I click the account number, then the cash deposit display - PERKASA HOTEL. Confirmed account number, so I bank in RM120. Transaction successful. I waited for my receipt. Suddenly, the cash deposit machine ran out of paper. So no receipt we printed. At that point, I still remained cool. I called the hotel, I told them what happened. They assured me that should be no problem, they will check with the accounts department but I have to wait until the office opens today.

Just went I thought everything will be ok, then I received a phone call from the hotel. They told me their account statement did not show any deposit RM120 made from CIMBank, Jalan Sagunting at 10:30pm, 29th August 2009. So that means, I have to go to CIMBank, Jalan Sagunting and ask the bank where did my money go? Where at the same time I didn't have any receipt with me to proof that I've deposited the cash.

It's ok, tommorow I will go there and ask the bank nicely and gently. I just want to know where did the money go? Don't tell me I have to deposit another RM120 to the hotel?

Fyi, before I bank in my payment there was no warning on the screen stating that the machine was out of paper thus unable to print out payment receipt. Should the machine displayed the warning, I wouldn't stupidly bank in cash. What a bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment