Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This conversation took place...

Continuation of yesterday's entry. I went to the bank accompanied by my hubby, well actually he's the designated chaffeur. So I went to the bank...dengan lafaz Bismillahirahmannirahim; and I said to myself...be cool. Then, I saw one familiar face, I approached her...it turns out to be that she was my student back then. Rozilydia Hj. Jaafar namanya, orang Tawau juga...she was also my junior when I was in SM. St. Patrick back then.
Luckily she was there, with her help, I now have proof that I have make the payment to the right account. I called the hotel to clarify again. Then hotel told me that, their re-checked their bank statement and yes, apparently they received my payment. Thank God! Nasib baik I jumpa Lydia, she made the whole things easier! Thanks dear! Now, I just wait for the hotel to issue the receipt so I can then claim reimbursement from my office.
Anyway, after that I brought my hubby to CP (Centre Point) because I want to get something to munch munch (uzur yer!). I told him, I don't know what to eat...I want 1901 hotdog, double cheese burger, sandwich, hmm...bun and I want Cafe Mocha Starbucks too! So, I'm stuck here...don't know what to eat. I can't be eating all, right? So as usual, hubby decided for me. He knows I love coffee so I should get a cuppa from Starbucks and he knows that I love cheese burger so he asked me to get that cheese burger. Then while waiting for the cheese burger at the counter, this conversation took place...
Me: I think I have a big problem...
Hubby: Yes, I know that long long time ago, in a galaxy far-far away
(music background: John Williams, Starwars)
Me: You do? Tell me then what's my problem?
Hubby: Is it something to do with being thrifty?
(add sarcasm secukup rasa; but then again it's like him talking to the Great Wall of China)
Me: No. That's not a problem for me.
Hubby: No?
Me: I just don't know what to choose, when it comes to deciding what to buy. That's my real problem. Haha
Hubby: Huhhhhhh?
(Silent thought :Contemplating the fate of the shopping universe of Darth Farrah)
Selamat Berbuka Puasa you'all. Mum's cooking is still the best. Till Then. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment