Friday, September 11, 2009

The Ugly Truth

This was one of the scene that I like!

I went to watch this movie with hubby last night with no expectation at all, I know it's a romantic comedy movie but I have no idea what the story is all about. Initially, I was a bit sleepy after buka puasa taulah perut sudah kekenyangan but the moment I watch this movie, I was hooked from the beginning until the end. Gerard Butler such a good actor! As of Katherine Heighl? She's okaylah...

To me, I think the movie is hilarious!!! Hubby and I laughed throughout the show, luckily ngak kena halau dari panggung. Anyway, if you like "He's not that into you" then I think you would like this movie. I'm thinking of watching this movie again, maybe this time around I'll bring my bro along, I'm sure he likes it!
So tunggu apalagi, go go go watch this movie!

2 comments:

  1. would love to watch this..tapi maybe tunggu sehingga ada untuk download :)... another one i wanna watch is the time traveller's wife, have u seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lina, ya u mesti tengok this movie then you u let me know whether u agree with me, k? :-)

    I hear about time traveller's wife tapi belum tengok...my friend cakap best

    ReplyDelete