Saturday, March 21, 2009

Marley & Me


I went to see Marley & Me this afternoon. At first when a close friend of mine said better keep a pack of tissue with me, I just laughed it off. Little did I know that the movie taught me some important points in life. You see, despite the dogs neuratic and unbearable characters, he stood up with the family from the beginning until the end.

No, I'm not going to give the spoiler here, because I want you to watch it yourself. It's a good movie because I learnt something there and I think others will too! "A true friend is someone who stood by you through thick and thin; simple fact but very few friends can do that". Grogan found that with Marley. I cried, it's just heart breaking.

Ps. Actually, the main reason I wanted to watch this movie is because I am a huge fan of Jennifer Anniston...sekali, memang syiok pun cerita dia. I am thinking of getting the book, it's based on true story, you know? Oh! Btw, I couldn't believe Jennifer Anniston is actually 40 years old!Checkout her hot bod! Look at her biceps!

1 comment: