Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 31 years old, Happy Birthday to Me! Normally, on my birthday I will take the day off, because I believe no one should work on his/her birthday. Traditionally, on my birthday I will pamper myself, just me spending time with myself, like I will go for facial, spa, manicure & pedicure or salon for my hair treatment and enjoy well-wishers from family and close friends:-) That was my tradition since yesteryears but this year it's different.
Today instead of pampering myself, I was busy preparing for a function and was busy running around since last week. Anyway, despite pressure and stress, the function turns out to be well, at least in my opinionlah. At first we were worried if the function didn't have gather enough crowd, luckily the hall was overflowed with peoples from entah mana-mana (Thank God!) and suddenly, all the full ministers came out of nowhere; eventhough earlier their office RSVP regret not attending.
Overall I am happy today altough I have to go work on my birthday because I managed to get through and let my first baby (1st event) sail through; it's not perfect yet there is so much to learn. Especially on patience and grace just like my immediate boss; that is something I have to learn. After this I am going to go to salon and wash my hair, then hopefull tonight my hubby will bring me out for good dinner, he better be! After all this hard work for the past weeks!hehe...
One last note, I am thankful I am still here today and I am surrounded by family and friends who cares for me. I enjoy my work; despite the pressure, stress and you know what? that makes it even more challenging! I love it! while I am here, I hope to learn as much as I can. Alhamdullilah, Allah s.w.t is Maha Berkuasa, I couldn't ask for more. I am thankful to Allah. You know what? I have the feeling this is going to be a great year for me! :-)

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday, pocet!!!!

    with luv and gazillion hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday farrah :)
    hope you'll get everything that you ever wished for..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie: Thanks dear, I feel time does flies very fast...so many things I have yet to achieved and I am already 31 years old!Haha!

    Herdah: Thank Herdah, Amin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BELATED BEDDAY FARRAH!HEHE TO LATE TO WISHING U LAR...LATELY NI TOO BUSY I THINK,ONLY TODAY OPEN THE BLOG..HEHE..SEMOGA BERBAHAGIA SELALU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As, ok bah...better late than never. Me, sangat memahami...i pun boleh tahan juga busy di office...sekarang baru dapat update.

    ReplyDelete