Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Deja Vu

A month a go I had a dream that something bad will happen to a close friend of mine. The dream was so surreal, and then I woke up. I realized with was just a bad dream. Then, I had another dream, again about the same friend of mine. I told my hubby about my dreams, he said to me maybe I have a strong feeling about it that's why I dreamed about it. I didn't tell anybody else about my dream except my hubby and parents.

Time flies. I tried not to be too analytical about my dreams (well, that's what my hubby told me. Katanya I over-analyze stuff). I forgot about it. I prayed to God that, it's just a dream. Kata orang mainan tidur.

Anyway, this close friend of mine called me today. He told me that they've decided. They conveyed to him their decision. It's bad news. The moment I heard this, I was stunned for a while. I never expected it to end this way. I always believe "every cloud has a silver lining". Then it hit me, those dreams were signs. It's deja vu.

I didn't tell him about my dream. I know it will only upset him more. As a friend, I pray for whatever best for him. Perhaps, this bad news could be a blessing in disguise for him. We never know. I bet something good will come out of it. Insya'Allah, with God's willing.

2 comments:

  1. i dont want to be skeptical but btl smtms org tua2 ckp kan....what hpnd to ur frend...takut dgr..but like u sd there's always blessings in disguise kan..u take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya dear, I just hope it's for the best :-)

    ReplyDelete