Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Twilight Saga : New Moon

Jacob is so hot! (photo credit to runacity at flicker.com)

I've been busy I think since forever, ever since Raya Puasa I've been working non-stop till I forgot when was the last time I had weekends! Anyway, now that I'm on a mini break, baru boleh tarik nafas lega. So what happened was, I think one week ago I finally get the chance to watch Twilight at HBO. Now don't laugh, I know I am so ketinggalan! Nah, sekali tengok I'm hooked. No wonderlah I've been hearing the buzz about this Edward Cullen since last year. Now I know why! I never thought Vampires can be so cool!Haha

So last night we went to watch The Twilight: New Moon. Frankly speaking, I find that Twilight was much better than The New Moon, I don't know why I just feel something is missing here in this sequel, maybe it's because of different director? Or perhaps I should read the book? Another thing, I hope for the following sequel, Dakota Fanning's role will expanded...she's such a talented young girl!

Anyway, for those who hasn't watch this, it's still worth watching :-)

2 comments:

  1. Pochet, many feel that way. I guess it is because in New Moon, the main characters highlighted are Bella and Jack rather than most sought after Edward Cullen. But you'll get to see more action in Eclipse. New Moon is suppose to be Bella and Jack's story..I am still trying to find time to watch it but I already read all the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jue, oic...I think now, I really have to read the books...I tried to buy the books but apparently sold out at the moment...

    ReplyDelete