Thursday, December 10, 2009

Long Overdue Tag

This was a long overdue tag, tagged by Rina dear, alas better late than never...so, here I am blogging my first tag...

What were you doing 5 years ago?

Back in 2004, I was working with one of Sabah's leading private college then in 2006 I left this college to join current organisation. Oh! did I tell you that this was the year we started courting each other? Oh, no let me rephrased that, this was the year he started courting me...hahaha...that's more like it :D

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
  1. To bank in some cash to my ASW2020 - DONE
  2. To draft 3 short articles for office bulletin - Still proscatinating
  3. To complete watching Entourage Season 3 Part 1 - So looking forward to watch this tonight. Huhu!
  4. To finish reading "Shopaholic -Ties The Knot" - Will do this before I go to sleep to night
  5. To choose what I want to wear for our organisation's Annual Dinner tomorrow - I'm stuck here, I don't know what to wear. Sigh.

Now I'm suppose to tag to others right? Well, anyone reading...feel free to do this tag :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment