Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Serene Beauty


These photos were taken from my room at Mount Kinabalu Heritage and Spa Resort, Kundasang. I just love the view from my room, it's so serene. You see, this is one of the main reasons why I like to go out from the office once in a while. When I go away, it's like a breather for me, it gives room for me to be just by myself. I mean, after I am done with my work, I love staying in my room doing nothing while I listen to soothing music or catching up with my reading and off course along the way I puff-puff . Sometimes, if time permits, right after Subuh prayer, I watch the sun rise while I wonder about stuff and most of the time I get lost in my own toughts. I guess piscean is a dreamer at heart:-). Am I right, Ina?
So that is why, when I go for outstation I would prefer to have my own room, because this is the only time for me to be by myself. You can call me individualistic but once in a while I need to be on my own because I value my individuality and I dont want to lose myself along the way. You know, the best part is, my other half understand my needs, he knows when to give me my space and I really appreciate that. I don't think many others half will do the same :-). Maraming salamat pok!
Having said that, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy others company but once in a while, I just need a breather/space or else I would go cuckoo and when I am cuckoo, I can assure you it's not a pleasant sight of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment