Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm still here

Just to let you all know that I'm still here, I've been wanting to update this blog but whenever I wanted to do it, something else came up. Well, so many things to tell but at this moment time is not on my side. Hopefully, tonight I can do some updating. Ohhhh! I miss my blog! Catch up with you later!
Ps. Go watch X-Men: Wolverine the Movie. He's soooooooooooo hot and sexy! Now I know why he is the sexiest man alive! You know what? The thoughts of him turn me on!Pssst....

4 comments:

  1. aiya whr have you been, ym,blog pun very lah quiet...
    waiting for ur update ni....haha
    take care...loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy bee bah:-)...mo updatelah ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugh jackman memang seksi and macho haha!! aku suka part naked terjun dalam waterfall haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itulah bah! He's so sexy! Semalam he was in my dream...Tapi Gambit@Remy LeBlue (his partner yang bawa di masuk tu island?) pun hot juga...

    ReplyDelete