Friday, March 18, 2011

Decision

In life, we make decisions on everything. Some decisions may be easy to make, but some decisions I wish I don't have to take. Still, I can't just pretend everything is fine, when it is not. So, after thinking and thinking, I've decided that I have to do this.

I don't know if this is the right thing to do but I do know what I am about to do will definitely affect the next course of action in my life.

It is not gonna be easy but I hope I will be strong enough to go through the next chapter of my life.

At this point of time, I just hope something good will come out from this. Insya'Allah, with God's willing. Amin.

Love yourself first,


2 comments:

  1. Whatever it is, all the best my dear!
    I think in some situations, making a decision (even though you are not 100% abt it) is better than making no decision at all...I also believe that whatever it is, things will work out one way or another.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, it took me 3 months to reply your msg. Yes, something good did come out of this decision =)).

    ReplyDelete