Sunday, February 14, 2010

Double Celebrations, Double Happiness

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

As usual, hubby and I don't really celebrate valentine's day, sebabnya..everyday pun Valentine's Day. So what we did today was, we went to Suria Sabah for the first time..apalagi, window shoppinglah and offcourse jalan-jalan cari makan. I think we spent almost the whole day there mengukur luas Suria Sabah.

What I love most about this Suria Sabah is the Times Bookstore...boleh spent masa berjam-jam disana. I was spoiled for choices but me being prudent and savvy..., I decided to buy a book by Elizabeth Gilbert-Eat.Pray.Love. I have started reading the book, and true to what others claimed... she's that good that I can't stop turning to the next page, to see what's next. Maybe will blog about it, once I finish part one of the book.

I went to Metrojaya...and I saw others (makcik, pakcik, baby, kids and couples) were also there to window shopping. Bila masuk Metrojaya, I feel like entering a Zoo or Muzium sebabnya semua orang pun just window shopping and some even ambik gambar dengan patung-patung and decor-decor...maybe mo upload di fb kali!Hahaaa...If this trend continues, I wonder how the Metrojaya can survive!

Enough about that. I'm going to continue my reading...I'm just thankful that I'm surrounded with the people who loved me just the way I am and that my friend, is indeed a blessing. Amin.

Love makes life beautiful - Happy Valentine's Day!xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Eat Pray Love!! Enjoy it dear... my friend and I were actually planning to have a book club gathering for the book. If jadi nanti, if you are interested..I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!!

    You know what? I was just thinking about the same thing! Please count me in if jadi :-) So many things to ask, discuss...etc

    Right now, I'm already in India...half-way sudah :-D

    ReplyDelete